Lois Mannon, founding partner of Mannon Consulting, has more than 19 years of experience in financial management, analysis and reporting, systems integration, accounting, restructurings, and liquidating trust administration. Mannon has worked with various industries including, telecommunications, industrial materials, consumer products/retail, transportation/logistics, automotive, technology and manufacturing.
- Tower Automotive, Inc.
- Tom's Foods, Inc.
- Quebecor World Litigation Trust
- Fabrics Estate Liquidation Trust
- Worldwide Direct Liquidating Trust
- Allegiance Telecom Liquidation Trust
Other Representative Engagements:
- Madagascar Oil
- Golden Northwest Aluminum
- RBX Industries, Inc.
- General Chemical Industrial Products, Inc.
- Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings, Inc.
- High Voltage Engineering Corp.
- BHM Technologies, Inc.
- SmarTalk TeleServices, Inc.
- Lois Mannon is a Certified Public Accountant and a Certified Valuation Analyst
- Turnaround Management Association (TMA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Ohio Society of CPAs
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)